Sunday, December 27, 2009

+/- for December 27th

+ Green Bay clinches a playoff berth.
+ The berth of these 2 munchkins.

+ Themselves "Live Trap" (one of the few hip hop groups I love)

+ Converge "Last Light" (Corny video, but I like that it has the lyrics because that's the reason this is one of my favorite songs ever. Quite inspiring.)

+ Pills that give worms to ex-girlfriends.

+ Watching "The Bird People In China" again soon.



- No showering capability once again, due to this flooded basement. The good news is that my landlord agrees that this is getting very old, it's time to permanently fix the problem. I usually shower 2 or 3 times per day, so having my last shower be on Christmas is super duper rough for me.

- Leaving the "I Support President Obama" group. I truly give him 2 thumbs down. It's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment