Saturday, December 26, 2009

...and so it begins.


I was recently described as a wild card. It was in reference to a Halloween costume idea my buddy came up with. If you've seen "It's Always Sunny In Phildelphia" you probably will understand this reference. My buddies and I are going as "The Birds Of War" from the wrestling episode. Jay is the muscle(Mac), Brian is the brains(Dennis), and I'm evidently the wild card(Charlie). The costume should be pretty fun to put together: huge eagle wings with an eagle hat, cut off camouflage cargo pants, and painted-on 6 pack abs. I initially took offense to being the wild card, I see myself as the brains. My intelligence is underrated, but due to my tremendous brain power, I realize the wild card can be the brains covertly. So, I'm going with it.

Not much to say tonight, so I'll just leave you with a video.

Three Times One Minus One "Eww Girl Eww" from the movie "Run Ronnie Run"

1 comment:

  1. that halloween costume sounds amazing. wtf is run ronnie run? weird, but funny video. it reminds me of the conchords.

    ReplyDelete